Registration Process for 2021-2022 Dance Season (Aug-June)
I understand in order to register for the 2021-2022 Dance Season I am required to pay the $35.00 per dancer annual registration fee to hold my spot in the class(es). Once my class selection(s) have been approved, tuition owed for the first month of classes will be billed to me. Payment is due by the first day of class(es). Please see below for more important information.
- The studio accepts cash, check, EFT, debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover as forms of payment.
- Tuition is due the first class of each month. If payment is received after the 10th of the month, there will be a late charge of $25.00. Automatic payments will be processed on the 5th of each month.
- Tuition is a set yearly fee that is divided by 11 months and will not be prorated nor refunded. Make-up classes are suggested and high encouraged.
- Pay the full year's tuition in August or September and receive June's tuition Free (you only pay for 10 months!!)
- Accounts deliquent of 2 months will result in suspension of dance priviledges.
- Withdrawal from classes should be done on the Parent Portal. A dancer will automatically be withdrawn from a class if they miss 3 weeks in a row without communicating with us.
- There is a $25.00 fee for returned checks or declined charges.
Click to Register Here
- 1 class weekly $ 65.00
- 2 classes weekly $ 115.00
- 3 classes weekly $ 165.00
- 4 classes weekly $ 210.00
- 5 classes weekly $ 255.00
- 6 classes weekly $ 280.00
- 7 classes weekly $ 305.00
- 8 classes weekly $ 330.00
- 9 classes weekly $ 355.00
- 10 classes weekly $ 380.00
- 11 classes weekly $ 405.00
- 12 classes weekly $ 430.00
- 13 classes & above Please Inquire
- Classes with less than 6 students may be cancelled or combined with another class.
- An annual recital is held in June at the end of the dance year. Participation is encouraged but not required. There are 2 fees associated with recital, a Costume fee and a Recital Production fee. More information about recital will follow in early fall.
- It is the responsibility of the parent or adult student to be aware of all dance school activities such as Christmas Party Week, extra rehearsals, Recitals, etc. as well as dates the school is open or closed. The school will post all such notices on the bulletin board in the lobby as well as in monthly e-mail notices.
- Please check our website for immediate notice of studio information, such as Holidays, studio closures due to extreme weather, etc.
Current Safety Protocol: July 16, 2021
Masks are optional
Please bring your dance shoes in hand. If you have multiple classes, a small bag containing ONLY shoes and water will be permitted inside.
Dance shoes must only be worn in the studio. Street shoes must only be worn in the lobby.
Parents are encouraged to wait in their car after dropping their student off at the studio.
- No food or drink (except water bottles) in the studio.
- No street shoes in the studios. Please help keep our studio floors clean and free from damage; dancers should change into their dance shoes in the lobby.
- No chewing gum anywhere in the studio.
- Student cell phones should be turned off during class.
- Students should be dropped off and picked up promptly before and after class. JDA is not responsible for providing before or after class care for students. For safety reasons, students must remain inside until they are picked up.
- Only dancers should be in the studio during class. During the first few weeks of class, parents may come into the classroom to encourage their dancers if need be, but once the dancers are comfortable, please enjoy watching your children from the comfort of our lobby. Both studios have full color, high definition cameras, which are streaming live video to the two flat panel televisions hanging in our lobby.
Dance class requires certain clothes for freedom of movement. This includes a leotard, tights and appropriate dance shoes.
- Bitty Ballerina Classes: pink ballet shoes (no slippers); any color leotard; tan or pink tights.
- Combination Classes:
Ballet/Tap Classes: tan tap shoes (remove ribbon laces and replace with elastic closures); pink ballet shoes (no slippers); any color leotard; tan or pink tights.
- Jazz Classes: tan jazz shoes; solid color leotard; tan tights; dance shorts or jazz pants. Hair should be neatly pulled back from the face.
- Tap Classes: tan tap shoes; solid color leotard; tan tights; dance shorts. NO street clothes and no long pants. Hair should be neatly pulled back from the face.
- Ballet, Pointe and Variation Classes: black leotard; pink tights; pink ballet shoes or pointe shoes. All ballet students need to have hair secured in a bun. It is imperative that Ballet students dress appropriately. This ensures that the teacher can observe the body lines and make appropriate corrections!
- Clogging Classes: black clogging shoes; solid color leotard; dance shorts. NO street clothes. Hair should be neatly pulled back from the face.
- Hip Hop Classes: black jazz shoes or black jazz sneakers-no street shoes; Comfortable clothing for dancing.
- Contemporary and Modern Classes: leotard and tights; twyla's or ballet shoes.
- Male Dancers: black close fitting pants or tights, close fitting t-shirt in solid color (white for ballet), all appropriate shoes need to be black.